Primarily used to decontaminate painted or clear coated surfaces by removing the iron contaminates.
Shake bottlewell. Spray on the surface and leave for 2 minutes before rinsing using a pressure cleaner. For stubborn dirt, remove with a brush or sponge moistened with the product. Repeat the procedure if necessary. Before use, do a test on a small area in an invisible place. Do not use on hot surfaces.
Caution: Harmful if swallowed; May be corrosive to metals; May cause an allergic skin reaction. Keep only in original packaging; Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray; Wash thoroughly after handling; Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection; IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water; Rinse mouth; Absorb spillage to prevent material damage; Dispose of contents and / or containers in accordance with regulations on hazardous waste or packaging and packaging waste, respectively.